Alligence 508/525 - Unlesh The Power Within

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum Is About A Private Rs Server Called Alligence.

I'm back and Different

N 1
    N 1

Reputation on forums : 0

I'm back and Different Empty I'm back and Different

Post by N 1 Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm

For anyone that does not know, I am k1ll3r50, but I have just changed my name about a year ago or so, because the name "k1ll3r500" was getting old to me.

Unlike when I was first Co-Owner of the actual game alligence 508, I am no longer an immature 13 year old.
    I am now 15 years old, and I am going to tell you why I use to curse and fuss so much before.

In grade 8 I only had 2 - 3 friends, and everyone else picked on me because of my voice or something, and then my best friend moved to a different school and I only had 1 good friend, and became somewhat friends with some other guys. When I moved into grade 9, I changed a lot and wasn't as weird as before, The people that picked on me stopped (For the most part), but I met other people that picked on me from a different school. But now I am in grade 10, and I never get picked on anymore, and I have a great life to live.

If anyone see's this message (Which I doubt anyone will) The server is not going back up, from what I know. But I will let you guys use this forums for talk about anything.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:40 pm